Wednesday, October 19, 2016

HEllO October

It's been a while. Life just gets in the way and time just starts flying by. I cannot believe it's October.. wasn't it just Summer? Holy cow. Santa will be showing up on our door step before we know it.. speaking of him, he's made a few phone calls.. oh and there is cameras in our smoke detectors. anyway.. back to October. We've been rocking our Halloween jammies and we've already been to the Pumpkin Patch but this weather... I don't know what is going on with this weather. JD walked outside today as he was heading to work and said (very loudly) "is it October or July out here?" but really y'all.. it feels like July out there. I don't mind warm weather but I don't like weather change because normally the twins or myself ends up with a cold. Besides crazy weather we've been doing the normal Octobery stuff.. watching Hocus Pocus and Coraline until our eyes bleed... back to back.. nonstop. We've already picked our pumpkins out to carve which will be done this Sunday at an annual family event.. we've already picked out costumes.. now we just need the candy.

3 years of pumpkin patchin as a crazy crew of 4


 


and we get to welcome a new baby into the Hayslette family in November. How exciting? I'm still buying pink though. no blue.

That's how we spent our Sunday. Church, Pumpkin Patch, JD went to work, I dropped the girls off at my cousins and headed to the baby shower. 

Next up -> Trick or Treating. aka sugar rush for the twins.

x0 Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brantley - 3 Months

3 Months. 3 whole months of loving on you sweet boy. I never knew I could love any harder  than the first time I became a Momma, but I...