Sunday, August 28, 2016

Kylee & Kaylee Three Years & One Month

3 years and 1 month update.
 

Three. it comes with the good and the bad.. but mainly good these days.
This past month has been so much fun. They're learning new things every day and the things that come out of their mouths shock us on the daily. These two will sit and play together now and then suddenly you'll hear screams and fighting from the next room but it never lasts long. They're hugging it out and saying "I love you" and "I'm sorry" and back to playing in no time until the next fight breaks out. They are becoming defensive of one another, they can fight all day long but if somebody else yells at one or if another child is picking at one.. the other is mad. More Kaylee than anything.. She doesn't like for her sister to cry, unless she's the one to do it of course. She doesn't like her sister to get in trouble by Mommy and Daddy. She has the sweetest way with words.. "Kylee it's ok.. don't cry" as she looks at me and says "mommy don't be mad at her"
my heart can't take these two even when they drive me completely crazy some days. 
They are the sweetest sisters, yet each others worst enemy all in one.


We are in the threenager stage. for sure.
boyfriends.. yes, you read that right. boyfriends.
they met two little boys at our church and they talk about them almost every hour.
today at church we saw one of the little boys.. Kylee says what his name was and quickly after she said his name.. Kaylee followed up with "that's MY boyfriend"
arguing over boys at the age of three. sorry dad, you're in for it.
looks like they need a brother to protect them.
stay tuned..... one day.  
(not pregnant)
 


Kylee Morgan; 
Sassy as all get out. loves to eat anything you put in front of her except bologna sandwiches. she will just stare at it and look at you like "please don't make me eat this" so.. bologna sandwiches are a no-go for this child but she'll eat any and all vegetables without any hesitation.
She loves to shop, you mention it and you better be taking her along.
She loves this specific pink blanket her Great Grandmommy made for her. (her sister has one too) but Kylee asks for hers every. single. night. She will start to cry if it's not on her bed.
She carries one specific baby around.. and this baby cries, snores, and sucks a binky.. also blinks. It's pretty much annoying but she takes care of it and that's what matters.
She is a lover, not a fighter.
She is a shopper, not a hunter.
and although she is prissy as can be, she still loves the outdoors as to where her sister would rather sit inside and play.
she rocks the duck lips like no other.
she's a talker, she never stops.
her (brown) hair is growing like crazy, it's nearly down to her butt and falls straight but the ends are curly.
she still naps most days because she loves to sleep. (you are your mothers daughter, child)
She is a Mommy's girl, nothing else. although she loves her daddy, she just wants Mommy 24/7.
We're currently trying to break her of that so a lot of times I do leave her behind with him while I go somewhere so she can get use to being away from me for when she starts school (pre-k) next year. 
She will literally lay on her bed crying for me just because she doesn't want to be anywhere unless it's with me.
She's still a sweetheart with a threenager attitude. 
She's her momma's guts, she looks like her daddy but boy does she ever act like me.
She has a heart of gold, but don't make her mad.






Kaylee Madison;
shew. girl. you give me a run for my money.
You are feisty, you are a fighter, and the girliest tom boy I've ever met. but I love it.. just as much as I love you. You have zero patients.. when you wake up it's "I'm huuuungry.... I want chocolate milk) 
ps. we still drink Carnation Breakfast as their chocolate milk.
this child doesn't eat.. she's getting better but it's a struggle and always a fight.
She loves to snack, so we've been getting fruit of all kind for all of us to snack a little healthier.
Well, this girl asks for bananas and grapes about 50x a day but I'm not complaining because at least it isn't candy.
She's never been our eater, she's always been picky.
she's an indoor type of girl.. but will go out in the woods with her daddy to prepare for huntin' season.. she will go out if you ask her if she wants to shoot her bow.. yes, it's a toy.
She loves makeup, but loves to talk about shooting the deer.
Girliest tom boy I've ever met.
She asks to watch Zootopia about 10x a day.. and we end up watching it at least 5x.
She's been watching movies to fall asleep at night, which makes it less of a fight.
She still crawls into our bed at night around 2-3 a.m.
She's always the last of the two to fall asleep and always the first to wake up.
She loves church, and loves to sing bible school songs all day long.
She's still her daddy's girl but doesn't like Mommy to leave with a hug and a kiss.
When her daddy leaves, she has to give him at least 3 hugs & 5 kisses.. and a high five too.
If she thinks it wasn't good enough, she cries (real tears) which causes him to turn around and walk back in because.. well.. she just melts his heart into a puddle. and it's the cutest thing ever.
when he's home, momma doesn't exist.
She's a daddys girl and she's his whole world. 











Both girls love animals, they love ice cream, and they both love makeup.
they love to go to the park, and they love for me to jump on the trampoline with them. they love to go to church, and they both love their teachers. They love their Aunt Shelley, and ask about her all the time now. They both love Mary-Kate & Ashley because they are twins too.
but most of all they both love each other more than anything because their bond is so special and they knew each other before we even knew them.
They have become the sweetest little toddlers with the funniest personalities.
Wouldn't know what to do without these big girls.
Oh how I wish we could go back a few years. Time flies.. and you won't believe it until you have children. Just wait for it....

  

from the mouths of Kylee + Kaylee.

"well.. because I said so
 (with the cutest hand flip)
"....I do things
(the time Aunt Shelley tried to help Kaylee in the bathroom.. she's a big girl now apparently)
"you can.. but you can't.. but.. you can
(I don't understand this one but it's the cutest thing I've ever heard)
"Mom, what's that smell?"
(as it's repeated 10x until you answer them when going into a public bathroom)
"are you poopin?"
(no girls.. no.. but thanks for announcing)
"Mom, what'd you say? mom... hey.."
(don't mumble in front of these girls)
"Mommy, you always come back..
(anytime we talk about church or date night)
"raskal.. ugh.. moooove"
(poor dog.. he's getting old and these girls are in a hurry)
"mom.. do you got a donut? hey.. you got a donut"
( warning; don't sneak food.. they will find you and they will want a bite)
"you're a dork"
(why thank you child..)
"don't tell me to do something"
(when telling each other to not tell the other what to do)
"aww mommy you're so cute"
(Kaylee says this all the time but she said it tonight when I told her I was glad her daddy was home for the weekend from work)
"I wanna go shoot my boooooow"
(Kaylee with that crazy accent)

These two say the funniest things and I know I'm forgetting a ton but you get the idea.
They keep us giggling 24-7 and I can't get enough of them right now.
this age is fun, fun, fun.





















 
 never lose one another.
x0x0
love, mom & dad.
x0x0 Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brantley - 3 Months

3 Months. 3 whole months of loving on you sweet boy. I never knew I could love any harder  than the first time I became a Momma, but I...