Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Brantley - 3 Months


3 Months.
3 whole months of loving on you sweet boy. I never knew I could love any harder 
than the first time I became a Momma, but I was wrong. The last 3 months have been learning how to "mom" all over again when it comes to baby things. I forgot how much I missed this stage, and oh how sad I am you are our last little baby. I am soaking in every snuggle, every baby cry for more milk, every sweet innocent giggle, and every new milestone you reach. 
your sisters love you so much more than I could've imagined.
they are so protective of you in every way already.

A little bit about you.
you love the colors on the tv. 
you were kicking and talking to the tv when paw patrol 
was on last night. you love that bottle! when you see a bottle coming your way, your mouth opens wide because you know exactly what that's all about. you've recently found your feet, and also your voice, and do you ever let us know what's on your mind. if only we could understand what you're trying to tell us. you giggle sometimes at random, mainly at your sisters. sleep has finally become a thing for you now that we've got your belly situation under control, and we are finally learning to get into a routine. once you fall asleep, you sleep the whole night and even I have to wake you in the mornings because you love to sleep in so late. 
you have been such a joy, sweet boy.
I love being a boy momma, especially yours.


3 month photo dump.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Brantley - 3 Months

3 Months. 3 whole months of loving on you sweet boy. I never knew I could love any harder  than the first time I became a Momma, but I...