Sunday, February 11, 2018

Adding an addition....

Everyone meet Snuggles.

we woke up super early yesterday morning (5:30am) to be exact and decided once the girls woke up we would go grab some breakfast and head to the little aquarium and pet center in Winchester... which is SO cool because they have everything from rabbits, to snakes (not a fan), ferrits, fish.. a ton of animals to see/pet.. especially if you have children, or if you're just an animal lover like me. 




ANYWAY.


so we end up at petsmart.. we had NO idea we were going to go home with a CAT.
We have begged, and begged.. and begged for a cat.. each time we go look at the cats in petsmart.
When we got there, we went straight to the fish, and then headed straight for the cats. There is this big fluffy cat, who was a girl, and I loved her.. but the manager said she was adopted, and not to mention she was a calm cat, not playful.. so we instantly knew when we found Snuggles, he was ours. He was super friendly, very playful.. and his name was Snuggles.. which made the girls go even crazier for him because my mom has a dog named Snuggles. They started yelling "Nana has a dog named Snuggles" ... Kaylee was getting upset because she kept saying "but mommy it's so sad.. it needs a home" 
I'm not sure what made JD change his mind, but Kaylee came back around the corner telling me "daddy said we could get a kitty"

I about fell over.. because I totally thought has was kidding.
but, nope.. here we are a whole day later with a cat at our house and my heart has never been so full.
 He hid underneath our recliners and couch all day yesterday and last night.. only coming out to use the litter box. He is starting to come around today, and he's very playful just as they said he was.
and we have fallen in love... even JD.





 **ignore the dust bunnies... whoops.**
this is his favorite hiding spot. 

This has definitely been the best birthday, ever.
 

1 comment:

Brantley - 3 Months

3 Months. 3 whole months of loving on you sweet boy. I never knew I could love any harder  than the first time I became a Momma, but I...